Mark Your Calendar!
Countdown to the event
The Living Healthier Expo is coming to the Foothills Performing Arts Center April 6th and 7th. Two days of activities, speakers and vendors to provide you with information and resources to live healthier, live better and live longer.
- Tai Chi Demonstrations – learn about Tai Chi and how it will benefit your health
- Guest Speakers in the auditorium – many topics offered over the course of two days. Learn about lyme disease, rabies prevention, mental health and substance abuse. Expert’s are speaking at the event to share valuable knowledge with everyone
- Lots of free and discounted giveaways…. bicycles, travel cups, radon test kits and $5 bike helmets are just a few of the great items available.
- Care Seat Safety Inspection – NYS Car Seat Inspection Technicians will inspect and adjust your child’s car seat to make sure your child is safe when traveling. Replacement car seats are available to qualified individuals. Call 607-547-4230 for more information.
- Utica Zoomobile – Come learn about pet safety and visit the Utica Zoomobile – they will be here both days!
- American Red Cross Blood Drive – The Red Cross will be holding a two-day blood drive at the event. Save a life – Donate blood at the Living Healthier Expo
Our Blog Feed
STAY INFORMED!! sign up to receive updates at the bottom of the page
We are please to welcome our Event Leading Sponsor - Five Star Subaru and our Platinum Expo sponsors: Leatherstocking Collaborative Healthcare Partners (Provided grant funding) , Excellus BlueCross BlueShield and
The official event kick off is happening the week of 1/7. The press release announcing the event will be released to all of our collaborate partners and news media outlets.
2:35 pm until 3:50 pm –” Shawna Has a Secret.” KEYNOTE PRESENTATION
This program is presented by Julie Dostal, PHD, Executive Director of LEAF
Shawna is a high school student. By
Our Major Platinum Sponsors
This event is made possible through generous support from these major sponsors.
Have your business listed here